Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Greet guests as they arrive at the bag drop area or parking lot. Most guests will be coming to golf, however some just to eat or enjoy the scenery. Let them know the best place to park & make them feel welcome
- If they are visiting for the first time, provide directions to the Golf Shop to check-in, Piper’s Restaurant, our practice facilities to include the driving range and practice green; direct them to the first tee and ask them to check-in with the starter 5 minutes before their tee time.
- Responsible to always maintain a radio for communication with the Golf Shop, Starter, Player Assistant and other Guest Services team members.
- Communicate with Golf Shop when groups arrive; note any changes to the tee sheet, tee times, etc.
- Responsible to adhere to a neat & tidy work environment, to include but not limited to the main guest areas, parking lot, driving range, and the cart storage area.
- Clean and maintain golf carts
- All driving range duties to include picking & re-stock
- As a Glasgow Hills ambassador, be prepared to answer any questions about the course and facility. Such as: Who designed the course, what is the course record, slope rating or where to find that information, suggestions on restaurants and different activities to do in the area. Always recommend Pipers’ Restaurant and suggest they take in the amazing views either inside or on our award-winning patio.As an 'exceptional person', please apply to just our Glasgow Hills Team
ONLY candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by the hiring manager.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract, Part-time
Contract length: 2.5 months
Part-time hours: 36-40 per week
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Supplemental pay types:
All PEI Public Health guidelines are adhered to at all times.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hunter River, PE: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-08-17
Expected start date: 2022-08-21