Summit Earthworks Inc. is a safety conscious Environmental Services company based in Mission, BC.
Summit Earthworks Inc. is looking to add to our Project Management team. We are looking for Project Managers for both Habitat and Civil divisions. We would prefer a PM with at least 3 years of experience, but Jr. PMs are also welcome to apply.
Description of Role
The Project Manager is the primary point-person responsible for planning, executing, and delivering corporate projects on time, within budget, and in accordance to specifications. To achieve these important goals, the Project Manager will define project requirements and scope, acquire project resources, and supervise the efforts of project team members. Efficient delivery of project deliverables, effective quality control, clear communication of expectations to stakeholders, and upward reporting to senior management are critical tasks that must be performed throughout each project’s lifecycle.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborates with other team members, including interacting with managers of different divisions, presenting findings or issues to their direct manager
- Ensures bidding accuracy through all phases of bidding process
- Prepares complete project takeoff based on scope of work
- Reviews proposal specifications and contract documents, including general conditions, bonding breakdowns, tender forms, drawings, and required pricing breakdowns
- Identifies potential big opportunities from both public and private sectors
- Performs project risk assessments in collaboration with H&S department
- Evaluates proposed construction methodologies to determine the best solutions based on cost, quality, and availability of materials
- Consults with clients, vendors, and other stakeholders to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve potential issues prior to project start dates
- Collaborates with General Superintendent and Operations Manager to ensure that projects are properly staffed, and all necessary equipment is accounted for and available
- Manages, mentors, and directs project personnel
Please forward your resume and cover letter via email, or drop off in person at 33171 2nd Ave. Mission, BC. Mon-Fri between 8am and 4:30pm.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)