Position Time: Full Time
Hours of Work: Full Time 37.5
Location: Square One Area
Reporting to: Denise Pisani - Mortgage In The CIty
Compensation: $15 - $18 per hour
- Coordinate mortgage agent communications, responding to emails and interfacing with colleagues, clients and lenders.
- Prepare and maintain client documentation, internal documents and spreadsheets for mortgage team.
- Schedule meetings and appointments as needed
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality, while developing and sustaining a level of professionalism.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Manage and oversee overall team deal flow to ensure efficiency and positive client experience
Looking for energetic Receptionist, Admin with digital marketing experience with knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or any design software is required for this job.
Must be confident on phone and in person.
Excellent communication skills in fast paced work environment.
Must have knowledge of mortgage industry
Previous mortgage and sales experience is an asset.
Must be fluent in written and verbal English
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs and recommend a clear follow up strategy.
- Support and follow up with prospects several times through customer journey to ensure needs are being met.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with all external clients and internal departments to create a better customer experience and build loyalty to the Broker and Team.
- Assist with aspects of the client journey and experience including birthday communications, ordering gifts, surveys etc., as required.
- Follow up with potential clients by email and phone after all marketing initiatives ranging for large events, webinars, seminars and individual calls with any member of staff.
- Assist in the planning, preparation and scheduling of appointments, meetings, etc. with clients, service providers and business partners including working directly with Celia to manage her calendar and ensure she is prepared for all meetings and events.
- Assist in data entry and client information on CRM
- Maintains positive relationships with Lenders and external business partners such as referral partners (realtors, financial planners), mortgage insurers, appraisers, title insurance companies, and lawyer
- Interacts with Lenders where applicable
- Obtains, reviews and prepares mortgage approval communications to the brokerage customers within established service level agreements/turnaround times.
- Prioritizes applications and workflow to ensure consistency in service level expectations while managing high volumes and a continued focus on service excellence.
- Ability to effectively use related softwares such as Expert Fiologix Dropbox, Docusign and other lenders platforms.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year previous mortgage underwriting experience required.
- Completion of High School Education (Grade 12) minimum.
- Computer skills: Highly proficient in Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) and knowledge of PC/MAC software in a Windows/MAC environment required.
- Minimum typing speed: 60 WPM.
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbel
- Team player with a willingness and ability to learn.
- Experience in the financial services industry specifically with mortgage financing an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good understanding of the importance of Customer Service.
- Highly motivated, reliable and punctual with good judgment and confidentiality.
- Positive, flexible and outgoing disposition is essential with a professional appearance.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with a strong aptitude for service excellence.
- Ability to manage and resolve conflict and effective problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage pressure in an environment of high volume processing with tight turnaround times.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Mortgage Office Assistant : 1 year (Preferred)