At Cargo Trade Consulting we are working to WOW our customers with innovative services and a world-class customer service level. Currently, we have a new opportunity for an Amazon Sales Specialist to manage the essential activities of our two client's Amazon accounts, such as creating, updating, and managing product listings. Each client is tapping into a multi million dollar product category and the commission potentials are substantial!
We seek a candidate with a proven track record of optimizing Amazon listings/pages and improving consumer engagement, organic search performance, and sales.
· Monitor page performance including keywords ranking, reviews, questions, photos, and videos.
· Manage Amazon advertising campaigns and budget
· Manage and optimize Amazon email marketing programs across customers to solicit positive reviews
· Provide ongoing sales and marketing reporting to provide the customer with insights and recommendations to drive growth
· Comply with all Amazon policies for listing and account safety
· Contact Amazon Seller Support to resolve all issues
· Operate with a data-driven approach to proactively analyze data, find insights, make decisions, and execute goals
Qualified candidates must be proficient within MS Office 365. In addition, you must have proven knowledge of the requirements, restrictions, and best practices for selling on Amazon and other marketplaces. Expertise with Amazon SFP, sponsored products, and promotions is required. A degree in marketing or a business-related field is preferred.
We offer flexible schedules, competitive commissions, and a casual work environment that allows you to work between both at home and at the office.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Amazon SFP: 1 year (Preferred)
Reference ID: CTCAMAZON
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
- AMAZON: 1 year (Preferred)