Working for a company dedicated to personal career growth and opportunity in moving the organization forward. We provide an exciting and challenging work environment where continuous improvement, respect, teamwork, transparency and commitment are everyday values.
We win as a team when we work as a team, and succeed when our employees succeed. We want people who are resilient, team-oriented, and driven because we are focused on meeting commitments. If you’re looking to work for a dynamic, fast-paced, progressive organization then apply with us!
DYNA-MIG, A Division of F&P Mfg., Inc. is a Japanese Just-In-Time automotive parts supplier. Our large facility of is home to more than 400 fully automated FANUC and Motoman robotic weld cells. Our production processes include Robotic GMAW and resistance welders, Cold Forging, and two E-Coat paint systems. We weld, assemble and paint engine cradles, frames, sub components and service parts.
As a key member in our New Model Group, you will be responsible for:
- Working on new equipment installations
- Robot teaching including weld location and setting adjustments
- Problem solving equipment and process failures
- Process and equipment improvements
- Ensure safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered for the job, you should have the following credentials:
- Robotic Training for Fanuc and Motoman robots
- Robotic weld training using Lincoln and Fronius welders
- Completed Certificate in a related technical field
- PLC programming would be an asset
- Minimum two years’ experience in the automotive industry
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with welding—i.e. spot welding and/or MIG welding
- Previous robotic experience to get welds to pass cut and etch requirements
- Performing jig adjustments, tooling changeovers, etc.
- Basic knowledge of electricity and pneumatics
- Previous experience using GD&T would be an asset
- Understanding of manufacturing/welding systems and processes
- Good organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and strong analytical skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong computer skills – word, excel, power point, AutoCAD
- Good mechanical aptitude with a safety first attitude
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely fashion with minimal supervision
- Adaptability to change
We offer the following in our search for engaged employees looking to become part of a successful team:
·This position is scheduled for our day shift (8:00am - 4:30pm)
Competitive benefit package which starts on your very first day—no waiting period!
· Uniforms provided free of charge, including a free laundry service
· Bi-annual goal based incentive bonuses
· Full-service, subsidized cafeteria
· Great opportunity for overtime
· Career development
· Team atmosphere
· Engaged coaches and mentors
To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.dynamig.com
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Please inform us if you require accommodation in the hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stratford, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Automotive industry: 2 years (preferred)
- Robotic welding: 1 year (preferred)