Job ID#: 660471911
Volker Stevin Highways Ltd. is seeking experienced HD Journeyman Technicians to work out of the Repair Shops in Olds & Rocky Mountain House, Alberta. Under the direction of the HD Tech. Foreman, this position performs duties and tasks related to the preventative and corrective maintenance of specialized construction equipment and other related construction equipment and vehicles.
The Ideal Candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Alberta Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic license.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of repair to highway maintenance equipment.
- Demonstrated abilities in equipment repair and maintenance.
- Valid Alberta Class 3 Operators license with Q endorsement; or Class 1 would be an asset.
- Physical Capabilities (i.e. ability to lift 50 - 100 LBS).
- CVIP Inspection License or ability to obtain a CVIP Inspection License.
- Perform CVIP’s.
- Computer experience as it relates to documentation and equipment diagnostic systems.
- Mobile phones technical capabilities (i.e. sending documents, etc.).
- Online researching capabilities (i.e. finding information on equipment repair, diagnoses, etc.).
- Basic Computer use.
Volker offers competitive wages and benefits - Medical, Dental, RRSP contributions and more.
Volker is a great career choice!
How to Apply?
Send your Resume to:
Email: 2019Highways @ volkerstevin.ca
Reference Job ID# 660471911 AND Shop Location
(Olds & Rocky Mountain House)
Job Type: Full-time
- Alberta (Required)
- Alberta Journeyman HD Mechanic (Required)
- Class 3 Drivers License (Preferred)
- Class 1 Drivers License (Preferred)