As one of the largest independent technology companies in Atlantic Canada, Mariner has a team of over 200 IT and software professionals working with clients both regionally and across the globe. With extensive capabilities in the areas of analytics, automation software, information security and IT consulting, Mariner has been delivering innovative solutions with a strong emphasis on productivity and customer experience since 2003.
The Integration Analyst will work with the solution architect to design, develop, test and implement the integrations with Cayenta and other internal and external systems. The integration methods will likely include:
- System to system integrations using REST APIs.
- Database to database integrations using MS SQL Server Linked Server or similar database connections. • System to system data exchange using XML or ASCII data files.
Desired skills include:
- Work with the Cayenta system vendor to gather integration requirements, identify integration options and define integration approaches based on vendor best practices.
- Work with other source/target system SMEs to gather integration requirements, identify integration options and define integration approaches.
- Work with the solution architect to select the preferred integration approach and develop interface design specification for each integration.
- Facilitate the client review and approval of the interface design specifications.
- Work with the source/target system SMEs and DBA to develop and unit test the integrations.
- Support functional, system/integration and user acceptance testing of the integrations.
- Develop the interface run books and transition the operation and support of the integrations to the client.
- Experience in the design, development, testing, troubleshooting and implementation of interfaces using the above methods. Ability to author clear and concise interface design specifications and operation run books.
- Experience working with clients in the review and client approval of deliverables.
- Experience and advanced skills with MS SQL Server and T-SQL, and REST web services.
- Experience with Cayenta CIS and FMS modules.
- Water utility or similar domain experience.
- 10 or more years working in the IT industry.
- Minimum demonstrated experience of five (5) years as a Data Analyst, database analyst, or integration/interface analyst.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP systems (SAP ECC 6 EHP 5 including FICO (Financial Accounting and Controlling), MM (Material Management) and IS-U (Industry Specific Solution for the Utilities Industry)) is considered an asset.
- Strong technical acumen - solid understanding of networked systems, security infrastructure, data architecture, solution architecture and backend supporting processes.
- Knowledge of Azure Data Centre management and administration.
- Experience facilitating meetings to solicit information from stakeholders.
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world’s largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!