Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
The Manufacturing Supervisor is an afternoon fulltime position located at the Bottling Production Facility in location. Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, the production Supervisor supervises and coordinates activities within the production department while working in close collaboration with the members of the production facility. The incumbent ensures that maintenance activities are performed correctly and efficiently on the assets in the production facility utilizing preventive and predictive maintenance tactics.
*This is a day shift, starting from 6 AM to 2 PM Tuesday to Saturday.\*
- Staff, train, supervise, develop and evaluate team members.
- Provide a safe work environment by having regular Safety crew talks and promote safety awareness policy.
- Manages daily maintenance activities of the team in a unionized environment, work orders, work schedules, timesheet approvals, maintains employee files, ensuring daily tasks and procedures are followed out safely and correctly.
- Supports the maintenance department planning shutdown work, reviewing parts and schedules are in place
- Reviews KPI's, deciding and implementing corrective measures to the team
- Responsible for maximizing fixed asset utilization rates
- Ensure proper transfer of information between the shifts and departments
- Comply with all Company/Plant policies and Regulatory guidelines including but not limited to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), AIB, ISO, OSHA, Quality and Safety Standards.
- Manages labour and operations withing operating expenses (OPEX) budget.
- Proven leadership/supervisory experience is required
- Ability to work dayshift , evening shift or night shift
- Ability to be on a call basis as required for graveyards and weekends
- Excellent general computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel), SAP experience an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment with a positive attitude
- Builds and maintains strong business relationships
- Highly detailed problem-solving approach that comes to a solution in a timely fashion
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet target deadlines
- Strong ability to effectively communicate in English (Oral and written)
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering, or a technical red seal diploma in Electrical
- Preference given to applicants with PLC knowledge and experience
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical components
- Previous work in a maintenance manufacturing environment required
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com
Job Type: Full-time