OutReach Media is a full-service agency building innovative marketing solutions. We are a Canadian company producing standout results while upholding a high level of service excellence.
We are a passionate team of marketers, designers, developers, entrepreneurs, analysts, educators and technical specialists who team up for every requirement.
Our mission is to strengthen brands, help achieve stronger results and generate greater returns. Our approach is to work with our clients on an ongoing basis and continue to adapt and stay ahead of their competition in an ever-changing marketplace.
The continuous growth of the OutReach team creates the exciting challenge of instilling a common vision and set of values that reinforce our standards. Each member is selected on the basis of their skill, experience, and enthusiasm they bring to the business.
Why Work with Us?
· Stability - We are always busy and taking on new and exciting projects and accounts! Enjoy stable full-time hours with a consistent annual salary paid bi-monthly.
· Health & Dental Benefits - We offer health and dental benefits to all our full-time employees (after the probationary period is completed).
· Cut Travel Time and Costs - Conveniently located in Toronto, we are minutes away from the TTC subway station and Go Bus Connections.
· Broaden Your Skills - We offer internal cross-department training sessions, opportunities to attend workshops, seminars and more.
· Regular Team Activities - Past activities included a day trip to Canada's Wonderland, Medieval Times, lunches to Mandarin and Frankie Tomatto's, in office pizza lunches and fun team building challenges for a chance to win prizes!
· Lunch Options - Full-size food court of major takeout restaurants located in the main concourse, plus tons of exciting and exotic restaurants just minutes away. Also, in the summer there a wide variety of local food trucks are parked
· Health & Fitness Options – A Fit4Less Gym is located in our main concourse, A Goodlife Fitness Club is located just a couple of blocks south, and there is a Farmer's Market every Thursday in our main concourse.
· Get Those Errands Out of the Way - The Canadian Passport Office and Service Ontario are located down the street. We are also in the centre of the major banks such as Scotiabank, BMO, and TD. Get your groceries at the Loblaws just across the street. Want to meet up with your pals after work? Cineplex Odeon is also just across the street!
· Enjoy Outdoor Summer/Winter Events - Mel Lastman Square is located right beside our building. Enjoy a variety of cultural and food festivals, music shows and beautiful garden areas with picnic tables and benches. Also, there is a skating rink available during the winter!
We have an opportunity available for a full time, in-office Front-End WordPress Web Developer who is proficient with the following and maintains high attention to Quality Control (QC) to ensure flawless execution across multiple browsers and platforms:
· CSS, HTML, jQuery, PHP, etc.
· Comfortable and fluent in WordPress
· Experience with WooCommerce
· Work with existing themes and modifying them
· Custom-develop Wordpress themes and plugins
Additional Experience & Requirements
· Front-end WordPress: 2+ years (required)
· Proficiency at working in the WordPress environment with plug-in use and modification, as well as fitting it into the Bootstrap, grid model
· Knowledge of creating custom shortcodes, widget areas and custom post types within the WordPress environment to give end users full control over their content
· Write standards-compliant code including testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms
· Work with designers to translate visual concepts into functional and responsive websites, microsites, HTML emails, and interactive ads
· Ability to take Adobe PSDs and bring them to life as a unified, functional experience on the web and mobile platforms
· Ability to collaborate effectively with both the creative and management teams
· Must be able to communicate well, understand and process a revisions workflow, and track projects to completion
· Working under tight deadlines in a production environment and bringing strong attention to detail.
Salary based on experience
- Casual dress
- Work from home opportunities
- Dental care
- Vision care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Wordpress Development: 2 years (Required)