About the Company
BE Power Equipment is a leading manufacturer of pressure washers, air compressors, generators and water pumps serving industrial markets in over 30 countries. Headquartered in Abbotsford, BC, our third generation, family-owned business is focused on designing quality products and delivering exceptional service.
This year BE Power Equipment was announced as a winner of Canada's Best Managed Companies for 2021 program held annually by Deloitte! This prestigious recognition is a testament to BE’s strong leadership and our commitment on creating an inclusive workplace to achieve our shared goals.
Why work at BE?
· Competitive salary and total compensation package commensurate with experience
· Group medical and dental benefits/ insurance
· Employee and Family Assistance Program
· Training and development opportunities
· Strong culture to promote from within
· Modern, well-equipped environment with excellent staff facilities
· Regular team building and social events – come enjoy everything from pizza and food truck lunches to our annual holiday party.
We are seeking disciplined, hardworking individuals to join our team. The successful applicants will be mechanically inclined, have a positive attitude, and be results oriented. Applicants must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Hands on training provided.
- Build/Assemble and test a power equipment
- Meet individual and production deadlines daily
- Keep your work area clean to maintain safety and prevent hazards
- Follow company safety and quality guidelines
- Strong mechanical aptitude, experience with engines preferred
- Able to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Hardworking, Physically fit, energetic and motivated
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular and repetitive basis
- Strong command of the English language both written and verbal
- Steel toed shoes/boots are a must, other PPE provided
Hours of Operation:
- Morning shift: Monday to Friday (6:30am-3:00pm) with occasional overtime OR
- Afternoon Shift: Monday to Thursday (3pm-1:30am) with occasional overtime
BE Power offers competitive wages with structured annual wage reviews-starting at $18+/hr (depending on experience). Group medical and dental benefits, including travel insurance and Employee Assistance Program are offered after 3 months. BE is a family-led business where we have a strong culture to promote from within. You will enjoy working in a modern, well-equipped environment with excellent staff facilities. We have regular team building and social events – come enjoy everything from pizza and food truck lunches to our annual holiday party.
Check out our Youtube videos to learn more about us!
At BE we deeply value our team and have implemented WorkSafe BC COVID-19 safety initiatives to keep everyone safe. We have implemented the following:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abbotsford, BC (preferred)
- production/warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)