Circle Sales and Import (www.circleimport.ca) is a family run wholesale/distribution business established in 1959, now in its third generation.
We carry a large assortment of products within the Pet, Outdoor, Tool, Household Good and Souvenir verticals, with over 3,000 items.
We work with Giant Tiger, Sobey’s, Couche Tard, Canadian Tire, Rona and many other leading Canadian retailers.
We are a young team experiencing amazing growth and we are looking for bookkeeper to join our team!
· Record day to day business transactions (bookkeeping)
· Prepare and issue invoices, ensure that receivables are collected promptly, record cash receipts and make bank deposits, process electronic remittances.
· Process vendor invoices and pay as required
· Reconcile payables, receivables, commissions and banks.
· Perform bank reconciliations.
· Perform operational support and analysis requested by Management.
· Preparation and review of payroll.
· Post payroll entries into GL.
· Enter changes for Ceridian (Canada)
· Order entry and invoicing.
· Remit and file government sales tax returns and payments (GST/QST).
· Prepare monthly reports according to predetermined schedule of the group.
· Prepare and enter journal entries.
Qualifications & skills :
· Experience of minimum 2 years in accounting field;
· Bilingual (English and French);
· Proficiency with accounting software (preferably Sage 300)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines;
· We have just gone through a full building renovation with beautiful facilities to support our growing staff.
· Health insurance
Expected Start Date: 2020-06-29
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $52,000.00 /year
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Preferred)