Glebe Osteopathy and Wellness is hiring a Part-Time Office Manager!
As Office Manager you will be a critical part of our management team. In this role you will maintain clinic operations, engage with patients and suppliers, and build client retention and referral capacity. You will be responsible for the coordination and management of a multidisciplinary healthcare team that assists clients in meeting their health goals. You will be responsible for implementing the strategic goals of the company in collaboration with other members of the management team and our staff.
As a member of the management team, you will report directly to the Clinical Director.
This role is responsible for all aspects of the front and back end of clinic operations.
Primary Responsibilities include
- Clinic management and administration
- Clinic reception patient intake, phone/email correspondence, and project management.
- Recruiting and hiring new staff
- Training of other administrative or support staff, and Clinician onboarding
- Practice retention and growth
- Management of the clinic environment
- Creating a safe space for patients to pursue their health goals
- Effective management of incoming patients, complaints and collection of GMB reviews
- Maintenance of client files under PHIPA, referring to the Clinical Director/file custodian
- Accurate payment processing, payroll, cash reconciliation
- Timely submission of direct billing information, form requests to insurance companies and other stakeholders
- Maintaining financial tracking, invoicing/receivables
- Developing, documenting, and adhering to company protocols
Qualifications & Core Competencies:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Current enrolment or graduation from a college diploma program in a related field
- Diploma or Certificate in Business Administration
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting both independently, and collaboratively as a team member
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Experience in a massage/osteopathy clinic and yoga studio an asset
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), French an asset
- Accounting experience and demonstrated knowledge of Quickbooks
- Marketing and Social Media account knowledge and experience
- Health care and medical terminology
- Management experience
REQUIRED SUBMISSIONS FOR APPLICATION
Please submit a letter of interest, two references, and your resume.
Interested candidates who do not meet these required submissions for application will not be considered.
Job posting closes April 29, 2022. Position start date May 16, 2022.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fixed term contract
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
Following all Ontario Ministry of Health COVID mandates for healthcare.
- Office Management: 1 year (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-08-17
Expected start date: 2022-09-01