At Arrowquip, our goal as a team is to become a leader in our industry through innovative products, top-level customer support, building a team to get us to our goals and ensure we are enjoying the journey along the way.
Arrowquip is seeking a highly-organized individual to join our team in the role of Global Content Manager at our International Headquarters. The ideal candidate will possess exemplary time management, interpersonal, and communication skills as well as the ability to excel in high-pressure situations.
Working directly with the Global Chief Marketing Officer, the Content Manager’s responsibilities Include
- Developing and executing a cross-platform Content Strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing goals.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Manage content distribution on various online channels and social media platforms.
- Communicating with a variety of content contributors and freelancers to organize and develop the annual editorial calendar.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading content for a variety of mediums including Web, Print, Social Media, Technical Documents, and more.
- Provide editorial and creative support to team members.
- Track analytics and analyze information related to content success and KPIs in regular reports.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks in a timely manner.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven ability to comprehend todays content marketing strategies and trends.
- Strong research skills.
- Experience in social media marketing with all available channels.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize daily workload, and achieve deadlines under pressure.
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills with specific knowledge of Word, Adobe Acrobat, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-up skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics, CRM’s, and Google Search Console.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and backlinking strategies.
Salary is dependent on skills and experience and will be discussed during the interview process. Arrowquip offers an excellent benefits program, friendly atmosphere, three weeks’ vacation, and a generous bonus plan! As an expanding company, we are seeking qualified candidates who share our vision, values, energy, and passion. If you believe that you are the candidate we are looking for, we would love to have you as the next member of our team!
Due to the anticipated volume of applicants, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to our CMO, Brodie Milne by the closing date of February 28th, 2019.
If you have, please submit some examples of your writing skills, links to websites and social channels you might manage as well as any other items that can showcase your content management abilities.
Job Type: Full-time