The Econo Lodge Winnipeg South, a leader in the hospitality industry, is now searching for a front desk supervisor .This position offers growth and career advancement.
Job responsibilities include:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, prepare, execute & achieve financial goals.
- Manages all aspects of the day-to-day operations of Front Office (Night Audit, Guest Services and Reservations).
- Ensures brand standards are maintained at all times, while maintaining a professional and supervisory demeanor at all times setting an example of leadership for all staff.
- Monitors and maintains the Front Desk, guest accounting and reservations in order to consistently meet company standards and achieve a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for the supervision, recruitment, selection, training and development of all Front Office personnel, to ensure their tasks are performed efficiently. Instructs and trains staff to follow safe working practices.
- Coaches and develops skills of all departmental staff to the best of their potential.
- Ensures application of credit policies, controls and handling of financial transactions.
- Recommends, develops and implements staff incentives designed to increase revenues.
- Ensures that staff is fully knowledgeable on all hotel facilities, daily functions, current hotel promotions, as well as local activities within the city.
- Schedules and trains Guest Services Agents to represent Management during irregular business hours.
- Works on front desk with a Lead by Example style.
- Receives departmental guest complaints and ensures that corrective action is taken in order to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Implement & maintain all company policies & procedures..
- Cover shifts as required
- Other duties as assigned my Management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· 2-3 years guest service related experience, with some management experience.
· Hotel or post-secondary degree/diploma an asset.
· Must be available to work Evenings, Weekends and Holidays as needed.
· Excellent organizational, written and oral communication.
· Ability to deal with all levels of management and staff in a professional manner
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)