Integrate Health Services is currently seeking a full-time Intake Coordinator to join our team!
“Integrating Lives For a Better Future”
Integrate Health Services seeks to empower our clients with accessible, comprehensive and integrated services. At Integrate Health Services we equip individuals, couples and families with the tools to adapt and manage the challenges of an ever-changing world. We work collaboratively with people of all ages to promote healthy development and to enhance general wellbeing. Our highly trained multidisciplinary team uses evidence-based practices to provide assessments and to develop treatment plans that enable clients to achieve their goals. Integrate Health Services is a private organization that works in partnership with Kids Clinic.
The Intake Coordinator is an integral member of our multi-disciplinary team and will assist in providing intake services for the Centre including, conducting intake phone-calls, making appropriate referrals to the Integrate team, assisting with community outreach, and assisting with client scheduling and billing.
- Conducts intake phone-calls with clients to determine client’s presenting concerns and treatment goals;
- Answering all phone calls and emails regarding inquiries about programs and services at Integrate Health Services;
- Provide clients with an overview of all services and to determine which service(s) are most appropriate for client needs;
- Responsible for the scheduling of assessment and treatment services, as well as the processing of documentation;
- Refers clients to appropriate community resources when required;
- Assists with the organization and planning of clinic programs (such as: group programs, workshops, etc.);
- Liaises with community professionals and educates community members about Integrate Health Services;
- Responsible for the development of social media content: such as daily social media updates, monthly newsletters, development of blogs, etc.;
- Assists with administrative tasks;
- Completes client and staff scheduling for the ABA department;
- Assists with ABA billing procedures;
- Complies with agency policies and procedures;
- Develops procedures to enhance efficiency of services.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Related college or university degree
- Experience working in the field of mental health is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently, as well as with a team
- Strong computer, data entry and Excel skills
- *Criminal vulnerable screening clearance is required
Job Type: Full-time