Kova Engineering Ltd. is a diverse and unique engineering and consulting company in the crane and lift equipment industry. Our company is committed to be leaders in this field by developing and maintaining a high standard of excellence. Kova provides the highest level of personalized service to our clients and we conduct our business in a proficient and professional manner.
We are seeking Field Technicians to join our team for our office in Terrace, BC.
In this role, you will perform on and off-site inspections for Kova Engineering customers, while ensuring client satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure complete and thorough inspections are performed on all equipment scheduled for inspection
- Record findings in accordance with Kova procedures such as properly executed technical reports; properly and timely executed invoices; submitting reports in a timely manner; maintaining inspection equipment
- Further personal knowledge by completing courses and receiving tickets related to the field
- Represent Kova in a professional and courteous manner
- Provide exemplary communication between all departments
- Maintain client satisfaction and personal professionalism
- Whenever possible, up-sell clients with Kova services
- Preference for candidates with NDT experience or a Mechanical Engineering, Materials or Welding diploma
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Fast learner with a desire to grow professionally and personally
- Mechanical aptitude
- Team player with ability to work independently and with minimum direction
- Valid drivers license
We offer a great opportunity to gain valuable industry experience working for an engineering consulting company. We promote and support further training and skill development to help you grow with our company.
We offer a competitive benefit package including but not limited to: medical, dental, extended health and RRSP program.
If you are interested in the position and feel this position is best suited for you, please email your resume with copies of your diploma and drivers abstract. Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Thank you to all those who apply, only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- NDT: 1 year (Required)
- Terrace, BC (Required)