Inventys is a clean energy technology company with a credible solution for capturing point-source CO2 emissions and accelerating the global transition to a lower-carbon economy.
The Production Technician follows instructions to build and assemble prototype and demonstration devices, leading up to pre-production and production builds. The Technician is expected to work independently as well as part of a small team to identify areas for improvement. The Technician should also be able to recognize deficiencies and inform the Team Lead when they occur.
- Performs assembly, test and inspection operations to daily build schedules according to released operating instructions.
- Prepares raw materials for manufacturing processes.
- Operates various equipment and tools.
- Builds and debugs prototypes and demonstration units.
- Assists in the trouble shooting and improvement of processes.
- Inspects incoming materials and informs Team Lead of deficiencies.
- Maintains and develops associated shop-floor/quality documentation.
- Maintains the organization and cleanliness of the production area.
- Conducts procedures within health and safety guidelines, informs Team Lead of deficiencies.
- Carries out other related tasks and projects as required.
- Education: Machine/mechanical assembly courses are an asset
- Experience: 2 to 5 years’ hands-on mechanical assembly
- Some equipment operating skills – but mainly hand-tools
- Understanding of health and safety
- Quick learner, lots of energy and ability to multi task
- Proficiency in Office software such as Word and Excel
- Good oral and written English skills and ability to create documentation
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in establishing cooperative working relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of initiative
- Good time management, with ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time