Respiratory Homecare Solutions (RHS Canada) is an accredited, Canadian health care company that delivers premium health care services to treat sleep apnea and oxygen patients. RHS offers patient education, sleep apnea testing, CPAP treatment, long-term support and home oxygen therapy. We strive to exceed expectations and support our patients to change their lives for the better.
RHS Canada is currently recruiting for a Sales/Regional Account Representative to cover the Edmonton, AB territory. We are looking for a dedicated and driven individual to join our passionate local team.
- Create, meet and exceed the annual sales budget targets each year
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to support company goals, sales objectives and vision.
- Build business relationships with physicians in the assigned territory.
- Educate health professionals on sleep apnea disease, assessment, diagnosis, treatment and services.
- Serve as a liaison between physicians and other RHS Canada divisions.
- Work in a team environment with RHS team leadership and branch managers to maximize growth opportunities, support physician inquiries or concerns.
- Prospect new business (cold calling) to increase growth of referrals, as well as, maintain existing physician referral sources.
- Arrange sales appointments with physicians and other healthcare professionals including detailed appointments and lunch presentations.
- Utilize customer focused selling skills in presentations and record post-call notes to assist with pre-call planning.
- Maintain detailed records of all call activity and customer referral history.
- Utilize reporting tools; provide on-going territory updates including competitive challenges, activity and opportunities.
- Review clinical and new product information as on-going professional development.
- Organize, attend, and speak at conferences, dinners, lunches and other business events.
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education related to health services or business is required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of sales experience
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Strong negotiation, analytical and influencing skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and competitiveness
- Learning agile & adaptable to change
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and set priorities
- Superior communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office suite.
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
RHS Canada provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Edmonton (Preferred)