We are seeking an experienced Gas Fitter 2 for our client in the Peterborough area.
The successful Gas Fitter candidate will perform tasks including but not limited to: installing, inspecting, repairing and maintaining gas lines and gas equipment such as meters, regulators and heating units.
Gas Fitter 2 license required.
Gas Fitter II Duties:
- Install, inspect, repair and maintain gas lines and equipment (meters, regulators and heating units)
- Installation of Furnaces and A/C units
- Boilers and General Gas Fitting/Gas Piping
- Other duties as required
Gas Fitter II Requirements:
- Gas fitter: 3 years minimum
- Gas Fitter 2 license
- Extensive HVAC experience
- 313A license preferred
- Test and replace defective equipment or components
- Measure and mark reference points for installation of gas lines and equipment
- Install, maintain and service gas heating units and their components
- Repair and service gas appliances and related equipment
- Study drawings and specifications to determine the layout of the installation and materials required
- Test and adjust control mechanisms and check pipes and piping connections for gas leaks using gas detecting devices
To apply, please submit your "Gas Fitter 2" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- HVAC: 3 years (Required)
- Gas Fitter 2: 3 years (Required)
- Peterborough, ON (Preferred)
- 313A (Preferred)
- Gas Fitter 2 (Required)