We are looking for a dynamic Sales / Fashion Assistant to join our team.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic and professional, with excellent customer service skills and have a keen interest in fashion. Please note you will be asked to try on garments as part of your role.
The following, but not limited, will be part of the role:
- Building / maintaining working relationships with customers, which will help any future business potential.
- Prospect new stores that align with Kwesiya aesthetic
- Dealing with customers who visit the showroom, making sure to provide excellent service.
- Assist with organizing , implementing pop up events
- Ensure the showroom and other retail space where our products are sold are well maintained, and their aesthetic aligns with Kwesiya standards.
- Inventory control and management both at the showroom and at Pop Up locations (includes labeling products)
- Support the team with other projects including but not limited to Photoshoot, models and partners relation
Contract length: 4 months
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19