We have an opening for a part-time pharmacist interested in providing great patient care in a professional healthcare environment involving clinical and retail pharmacy. You will work collaboratively with a clinical (PharmD) pharmacist, ensuring optimal patient care is provided at each encounter.
Our practice is a blend of general pharmacy and clinical pharmacy, and our environment is one of providing professional patient care in a collaborative setting.
We are a pharmacy attached to a medical clinic, and we hope to develop a tight knit team with a small business feel. Collaborative clinical care together with excellent customer service will is the hallmarks of our business.
The position involves community pharmacy tasks and clinical services to certain patient populations. The position may sometimes involve working directly with a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professions.
This is a Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm position, that means that you get a chance to achieve a great work/life balance.
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Degree in Pharmacy and Pharmacist License in the Province of Saskatchewan, and in good standing with Saskatchewan College of Pharmacists.
- Experience in working with KROLL would be an advantage.
- You should have an interest in continually improving your clinical knowledge, and in providing services under the expanded scope of practice.
- Market related and negotiable, depending on experience.
- Competitive benefits to be negotiated if successful.
Job Type: Part-time