*Please note that applicants must be fully vaccinated by October 24, 2021 in order to qualify*
Hollyburn Country Club is a private family Club that provides its members with an exclusive hub for activity, sport, dining, entertainment, socialization and business. Located in the beautiful British Properties in West Vancouver, the club is a short 5 minute drive from Park Royal or a bus right to the front door.
We pride ourselves on the excellent employee experience that we offer and we are firm believers that everyone should enjoy their work. We offer benefits for both full and part time employees, employee engagement initiatives (staff events and games), employee recognition programs and development opportunities.
Employment Type: Part-time, Full-Time
Reports to: Liz Morrison – Sports Boutique Manager
Location: Hollyburn Country Club, 950 Cross Creek Road, West Vancouver, BC
· Must be physically able to move and lift heavy boxes, display racks, etc.
· Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
· Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
· Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
· Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
· Merchandising – clothing, display windows and boutique items
· Processing returns/exchanges/damages and claims
· Communication with company representatives
· Pricing inventory, receiving merchandise, monitoring members special orders, photocopying month end invoices and sorting, selling, ordering, cleaning
· Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
· Build productive trust relationships with customers
· Available for a 7 day rotation roster (Availability to work flexible shifts)
· Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate, Sales representative or similar role
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
· Strong interpersonal, multi - tasking and organizational skills
· Drivers license and vehicle preferred
· You agree to get a Criminal Record Check with a vulnerable sector search at your local Police Department immediately upon being hired --- you will be reimbursed for this expense in full.
· You go above and beyond to demonstrate awareness and understanding of Hollyburn’s aim to deliver exceptional service to its members.
· Competitive wages & extended health benefits**
· On-duty staff meals (taxable benefit for full-time and part-time employees only)
· Free on-site parking
· Rewards and recognition programs
· Development and educational opportunities
· Career advancement opportunities
· Seasonal staff team building events & activities
· Exclusive access to Workplace©, our new internal communication tool for HCC Staff
· Staff discount in the Sports Boutique
*Accommodations available for medical and religious reasons.
**PT and FT staff eligible for benefits after passing 3-month probationary review
Sounds like Hollyburn Country Club will be a great fit for you? Apply today!
Application deadline: 2021-10-22
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.50-$18.50 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Hollyburn Country Club is committed to keeping its members and staff safe during Covid-19. The safety and well-being of members and staff is our top priority. At Hollyburn, each department is equipped with it's own Covid-19 training and protocols.
- Retail sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)