You have a passion for travel and understand the high level of service that guests booking a luxury vacation expect. You are interested in the service industry and enjoy working with guests to make their experience one of a kind. Your creativity allows you to create unbelievable itineraries for your guests and unforgettable WOW moments that they'll never forget.
What You'll Do:
Rental Escapes is one the biggest villa wholesalers in the world. You will work with guests who have booked a luxury villa from our Reservations Department. You will plan all the activities and services that they want for their trip including private chefs, food prestocking, yachts, island tours, live music, restaurant reservations, excursions, spa services etc.
- Interface with booked guests with the objective of ensuring a smooth, stress free arrival
- Answer destination/villa related queries, making recommendations and setting up on-site services and activities
- Meet and/or exceed revenue goals while maintaining an exceptionally high level of customer service
- Develop strong rapport with guests, Travel Partners, Property Managers & Suppliers
- Develop sound knowledge of assigned destinations
- Research requested information and/or vendors of activities and services to make it happen for the guest.
- 2-3 minimum years of service and/or sales industry experience
- Travel industry specific experience is a strong asset preferably with luxury/high end clientele
- Event Planning experience is an asset
- Phone sales and/or suggestive selling experience is an asset
- Organization skills: ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; French and other languages are a plus
- Sound computer proficiency and strength with MS office tools required
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Free travel perks around the world
If you believe the above is exciting and you believe this would be a great fit, please contact us!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19