BAR Engineering is a multi-discipline engineering firm with extensive experience delivering customized engineering solutions. We are a team of over 80 engineers, technologists, technicians and support staff, and are licensed to practice in all four western provinces. We pride ourselves on providing quality results, on-time and on-budget. Safety is a priority in all our project work.
BAR is seeking a full time Receptionist, to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors/clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone and directs them to the appropriate staff member.
- Manages incoming and outgoing mail/deliveries.
- Monitors and maintains office supplies inventory.
- Assists with the update of various corporate controlled documents.
- Creates and edits various templates for all business areas and departments to ensure they align with the corporate brand.
- Creates general staff communications and announcements as requested.
- Processes client payments and files invoices.
- Prepares bank deposits and processes weekly ATM settlements as required.
- Works closely with Directors, Managers and Engineers to provide various administrative support as requested.
- Assists with administrative duties and support for building maintenance and safety when required.
- Coordinates and books boardrooms, audio conferencing meetings corporate lunches and event planning as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly, professional with exceptional customers service skills.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work assigned.
- Must be organized and dependable.
- Strong computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Office Administration Certificate or Diploma with a minimum of one-year of relevant work experience is preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and clean driver abstract.
BAR offers a competitive salary, benefits package and relocation allowance.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing date: July 12, 2019
Job Type: Full-time