Who We Are & What We Do
The Hillman Group services a wide variety of customers in the Automotive, Industrial, Retail and Agricultural channels. We have products in Home Depot, Lowes, Canadian Tire, Walmart and more! Have you ever done any home improvement projects? If so, you likely know our products.
The Hillman Group Canada employs over 700 employees in 2 manufacturing facilities and 7 distribution facilities across Canada. We have a great group of professionals whose dedication and teamwork form the backbone of our company.
The Hillman Group Canada is looking for 2 part time bilingual Merchandisers in Montreal East. Great opportunity for students and individuals looking to make extra income. Flexible hours. Monday to Friday. No experience required. If you have the right attitude and want to work, we will train.
The Bilingual Merchandiser provides hands-on service to Big Box retail outlets, setting up H.Paulin displays, merchandising stock, assist with resets when required and resolving day-to-day customer issues when possible.
- Visits designated stores weekly, merchandising inventory, sorts bins and attends to general housekeeping duties.
- Assisting inventory replenishment representatives with duties including sorting, cleaning bins and products
- Travel between stores in selected region, TBD
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
- Follow the store safety rules, and work in a safe and healthy manner
- Develop and demonstrate a positive “accident prevention” attitude and working climate
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive wage
- On the job training provided
- Vacation paid out per pay
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Rewards and Recognition Program
- Discount Program
- Access to a laptop or computer
- Bilingual – English &French
- Performs functions with a sense of purpose and a degree of urgency
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork
- Excellent organizational, and communication skills (oral & written)
- No previous experience required
If you are interested in joining a fun and collaborative work environment, apply today!
We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Upon request, we will, in consultation with the applicant, determine the nature of any accommodation that may be required.
The Hillman Group Canada ULC
900 Passmore Ave., Scarborough, ON M1X 0A1 Tel:
(416) 694-3351 hpaulin.com hillmangroup.ca Linkedin.com/company/the-hillman-group/