Seeking talented, energetic Administrative Assistants for new home sales center in the DURHAM REGION AREA/OSHAWA
The successful candidate will be well-presented, articulate, outgoing, enthusiastic and have strong computer and communication skills.
The Administrative Assistant is the first point of contact for the brokerage’s sales representatives and clients.
Candidates for this position may perform all or portions of key responsibility areas listed below.
Hours of Work: Availability for Saturdays to Thursdays -you must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Reception Duties: Answer telephones, confirm appointments, greet clients/walk-ins
- Preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports on all sales and traffic
- Offers: Preparation of sales agreements, amendments, waivers and other related documents, as required
- General Support: Help with duties such as assisting agents with feature sheets, draft letters and other documents, as required
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications: Minimum high school education, with a preference to college or university level courses/ diploma
One to two years’ work experience in a real estate office preferred.
Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel) a MUST, Superior customer service skills, including excellent telephone manner Ability to multi-task High attention to detail to ensure accuracy in data entry
Excellent organization & time management skills.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Required)