Bee Clean is currently looking for an exceptional janitorial member for the Oliver Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced individuals looking for a permanent opportunity. We are Canada's largest 100% Canadian-owned janitorial company. With over 20 offices across Canada, we have been providing expert building maintenance and complete janitorial services for 50 years to a variety of clients.
This position is day/afternoon shifts with Sundays included. Shifts will be approximately 6 to 8 hours each.
It is important to note that the successful applicant will be required to obtain high-level security clearance (including undergoing a criminal record check) before starting this position of which all costs will be covered by Bee Clean.
- Dusting, Sweeping, Mopping & Vacuuming
- Stock supplies & Empty garbage's
- Disinfecting Washrooms & Kitchens
- Other duties as required/requested
- Successful applicants will have to undergo the necessary criminal checks and clearances
- This shift is daytime cleaning only
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant experience is preferred but not a must we will provide all necessary training
Please respond to this posting or fax to 250-491-4154
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Do you live in Oliver, BC or the immediate surrounding area?