At miEnergy, we believe that renewable energy is the future. We are driven, innovative and unique. Our team is passionate about creating positive change in the world and we are dedicated to helping people make the switch to clean solar and geothermal energy.
We are work hard, play hard people. We love what we do, but we never forget what really comes first—family. We have a family first policy and a great culture where our team loves coming to work every day. We care about our people, about our society and about the environment.
Joining the miEnergy team means you will be on the cusp of one of the most innovative fields, it also means you will be backed by our caring, supportive team.
No other company is like ours. Join the team that makes it all happen. Change the World with Us!
Solar Panel and Racking Installer
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Installer. Reporting to the Project Manager, the Installer is responsible for installing and maintaining geothermal and solar energy equipment. This position will support MiEnergy’s Vision, Mission and Core Values in all functions.
· Ensure customers service expectations are exceeded in every function
· Employ world class craftsmanship at all times
· Maximise company value through continual improvement
· Function at a high level, delivering powerful value to miEnergy and our customers
· Ensure company policy, procedures and safety regulations are followed at all times
Installation & Service:
· Assist on site to safely and successfully install and commission smart energy systems
· Assist on site to safely and successfully service and troubleshoot smart energy systems
· When delegated, lead and train Installation team members on site to complete smart energy projects
Coordinating Parts & Supplies:
· Assist in coordinating project tools, equipment and supplies to ensure all required items are prepared and loaded for specific projects
· Organization and minor maintenance of building, vehicles and equipment
Skills & Competencies:
· Communication: Must always employ professional verbal and written communication
· Dependability: Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
· Attention to Detail: Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
· Self Control: Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
· Organization: Job requires masterful organization and the ability to keep department in an orderly state.
· 1 year or more of progressive experience in labour and/or construction positions
· Valid class 5 driver’s licence with clean drivers abstract
· Your own tools including a good quality high impact drill and CSA approved safety footwear.
· Willingness to work at heights
· Willingness to travel with overnight stays required
· Able to lift up to 50 pounds
· Must be able to climb ladders and scaffolding
· Must be able to work on sloped roofs in all weather conditions
· Must be able to create and maintain positive relationships with clients and team members
What we Offer:
· Competitive salaries
· Family first policy
· Extended health and dental benefits for permanent team members
At miEnergy we empower our teams by creating an environment where everyone, from all backgrounds can succeed. We believe that diversity drives innovation. We are building a culture where differences are valued and celebrated.
We welcome and encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, Visible minorities, Women, and Persons with Disabilities. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process or otherwise, please contact us at hr@mienergy and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift