The Front Desk Agent will assist each of our guests in a friendly, efficient, professional manner in all Guest Services related functions. To maintain a high standard of service and hospitality at all times.
- Process guest check-ins and check outs in a friendly and timely manner while following Wyndham Brand Standards.
- Acknowledge all Wyndham Rewards members at check in and encourage non members to enroll
- Always answer the telephone within three rings using appropriate greeting and with a smile
- Block rooms in the computer and follow through designated requirements
- Communicate with all departments regarding guest complaints or special requests
- Generate and print daily and weekly reports
- Ensure all cash/debit and credit card transactions are balanced through each shift
- Must be able to work all shifts (AM, PM and Night Shift)
- At least one year of hotel experience is preferred
- A Diploma or Degree in Hospitality/Business or related area is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, friendly, upbeat, outgoing, mature person who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of computers and cash handling experience mandatory
- Must be detail orientated and able to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Eager to learn new tasks
- Previous Front Desk, Switchboard or related Hotel/Resort experience an asset.
- Proficiency in Synxis front desk systems a definite asset.
- Flexibility - night, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job
- Ability to work well with co-workers both within and outside your department
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle stress effectively
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 per hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)