Precision Well Servicing needs local DERRICKHANDS & FLOORHANDS for SECURE and
Why should YOU choose Precision Well Servicing?
- We are a Local and Secure Company
- Paid Training
- Offer Immediate Job Placements
- On the Job Training
- Coveralls, Boots, gloves, and more provided on your first day
- Matched Pension & Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Possible Regular Rotations
- Supportive Management, Advancement and Paid Training
- Steady, Local Work
- Immediate Single/Family Benefit Coverage with experience
- Award Winning Safety Program with special awards for personnel
- Bring a friend and earn up to $1900 for employee referrals
- and MUCH more!
Floorhands manipulate sections of pipes or drill stems at rig floor during drilling and during removal and replacement of pipes, drill stems and drill bits, clean up rig areas, assist in setting up, taking down and transporting drilling and service rigs and service equipment, drive trucks to transport materials and well service equipment
Derrickhands are responsible for all work above the rig floor, watching and maintaining proper well control characteristics, and guiding the pipe off the racking platform in the derrick while tripping in and out of the hole.
Precision Well Servicing operates the largest fleet of service rigs in Canada, offering a wide range of products focused upon delivering a safe, high quality service to our customers. We provide experienced competent employees that operate equipment in all areas including heavy oil, SAGD in northeast Alberta, and deep critical sour gas operations in Alberta’s foothills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Service Rig: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class 5 (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)