Chinbridge Education is an after school-tutoring academy in South Surrey and Langley, BC.
Chinbridge Education has offered students in Grade 5 through 12 a flexible, proven system of courses and personal academic counselling. We are currently in need of qualified part-time teachers in the following subjects:
- Secondary school English (Grade 4 to Grade 12)
- SSAT, SAT
- AP Calculus AB & BC, Physics, Economics, Psychology, Computer science
- University degree Competence in English; or French
- Must know the subject thoroughly and be able to teach effectively
- At least one year teaching experience, teaching certificates are an asset
- Enjoy working with children and teenagers
- Good work ethics -- punctual, honest, organized, goal-oriented
- Must be fluent in English.
If you think you are a good fit, please do not hesitate to apply and join our team! Please send a resume detailing your qualifications for this position. We thank all candidates in advance, only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. No phone call accept.
Part-time hours: 2-30 per week
Expected start date: 2021-07-11
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00-$40.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
All employees and students are required to wear masks, common surfaces are sanitized regularly. Limited class size.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19