Our client, Market Recon (www.marketrecon.ca) is Canada's premier shopper marketing and education company. We are currently recruiting for an outgoing individual to join one of their high-profile clients as Brand Ambassador (Summer Program) in Kelowna. This is a contract position for 17 weeks.
The Brand Ambassador will be responsible for driving their client’s vape channel strategy by building brand awareness through 1-on-1 in-store consumer engagement. We are looking for social, intelligent, energetic and reliable brand representatives, who have a background or an interest in sales, marketing and in-store demonstration work.
The position requires someone with a friendly, outgoing personality, a customer service driven, and, above all, the ability to be positive and talk to everyone around you. No hard selling – it’s about engaging with the customers, being knowledgeable about the products, give them details about the products and the company.
Hourly Rate: up to $20.00 per hour, plus bonus, and car allowance
Hours: 12pm-8pm (may vary) with flexibility to work any day of the week or weekend, 40 hours per week, no overtime.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Represent the Company’s vapour brand in vape shops and retail outlets.
- Deliver an exceptional brand experience to potential adult consumers.
- Educate adult consumers (while responding their unprompted questions) and retailers on our brands and products through in-store activations.
- Responsible for providing key brand messages in the context of responding to unprompted adult consumers questions and in so doing to increase awareness of brands and products through 1-on-1 discussions.
- Able to achieve online sign-up and data collection KPIs. (Key Performance Indicators).
- Assist in visual setups and ensure brand standards are met.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
- Do you have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle? (Car allowance paid)
- Ability to work under a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends?
- Available to commit to a 17-week period, ending September 2021?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Self-Motivated, comfortable working independently.
- Excellent time management to complete tasks.
- Results driven and energetic, able to set goals and achieve them through your passion and commitment.
- Outgoing, sociable and connected.
- Passion for marketing and brands.
- Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity. The candidates that will be selected to move forward will be contacted, via email, to schedule a phone interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have a flexible schedule to work evenings and weekends?
- Are you able to commit for 17 weeks to the end of September 2021?
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Driver's License (required)