- Responsible for daily and downtime sanitation.
- Use chemicals and cleaning agents to clean and sanitize various food manufacturing equipment.
- Disassemble, thoroughly clean, and reassemble large machinery and equipment.
- Assist co-workers if necessary.
- Attend all training for Sanitation, Health & Safety, and Food Safety.
- Adhere to and maintain compliance to all company policies, rules, and regulations.
- Assist the Supervisor with the following tasks as required:
o Assign cleaning tasks to the team.
o Ensure to meet the SQF sanitation requirements
o Supervises the employees, assess performance, coach, and address gaps
o Train new employees
o Work closely with QA department to maintain a good quality and a safe product
o Ensure the compliance to the different policies in force within the Company.
o Motivate and encourage employees to meet their sanitation goals.
o Perform regular inventories of sanitation chemicals and non-chemical supplies.
o Support and help implement continuous process improvements.
o Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00-$23.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
All employees are required to have their COVID-19 vaccinations.
- cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
- Supervising experience: 1 year (preferred)