Busy real estate office looking to fill a part-time front desk receptionist position. The ideal candidate will be flexible, dependable, and resourceful. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to break into the industry or someone looking to build upon their administrative experience.
- Approximately 17 hours/week with potential to pick up more hours if desired
- Must be available and willing to work evenings 5-8 and Saturdays 9-5.
- Organization Skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to work hard (and willingness to lend a helping hand to agents and other staff upon request)
- Customer Service Experience
- Ability to assess problems and provide a solution
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude in high-stress situations
- Confident and capable working with little to no direction
- Administrative Experience
- Experience with multi-line phone systems
- Real Estate Admin Experience
- High School Education
- Flexibility to work days for full-time coverage when needed
*Please submit resume AND cover letter
**Only applications with cover letters will be considered
***We appreciate ALL interest! However, only those qualified will be contacted. Please no phone calls. Thank you!!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)