Ignite your career with TripSpark Technologies:
TripSpark Technologies is now hiring 2 Intermediate Software Developers for their growing development team.
The candidate will work on a variety of development tasks in a growing organization and focus on our Web-based application for non-emergency medical transportation.
As a Software Developer at TripSpark Technologies you will:
- Create new features and maintain existing implementations based on business requirement and technical specifications
- Apply principles and methodologies of scrum agile development practices
- Document and test to ensure the quality of the completed work requirement
- Perform code review for other team members who work on the same product
- Maintain regular communication with other team members and stake holders to ensure the quality and timely product deliveries
Experience with C/C++ in Windows environment.
Good knowledge and understanding of principles of Object Oriented Analysis and Design
Experience with relational databases (MS SQL/Oracle/MySQL)
College / University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
GUI design experience is an asset
Experience with thin-client and service-oriented architectures is an asset
Knowledge of transit, human resources and finance applications would be considered an asset
Ability to monitor and maintain process reliability
Ability to produce quality work in a timely manner
Keen to learn and keep up with new technology
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- C++: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Preferred)