Custodia Seniors Support is a leading seniors support company in the GTHA and growing fast. We are looking for the right people to join our team. This team is responsible for maintaining properties of seniors enabling them to live a better life at home.
**TO START IMMEDIATELY: WE ARE LOOKING FOR PROPERTY MAINTENANCE WORKERS AND SNOW SHOVELERS FOR SITES LOCATED IN ETOBICOKE.
Come join our growing team in a career that is fun, meaningful, and focused on helping to make life better for seniors.
We offer quick growth for the right people in this growing company.
We have a great work environment and huge potential for growth within the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
Landscape Maintenance Services
- Daily site visits to service customers' landscape and litter cleaning requirements.
- Operation of push mowers, weed trimmers, hedge trimmers, power blowers, rakes, and shovels
- Landscape experience such as Annual Flowers/ Planters, Sod, Soil, Shrub/ Tree Planting is an asset
Winter Snow Removal services
- Snow removal teams visit properties to clear snow.
- Use of snowblowers and shovels are required.
- Snow shovelers with little to no experience are encouraged to apply.
General Skills and Qualifications
- A driver's license is an asset.
*Min. 1 year of experience. We are willing to train.
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
All staff are equipped with full PPE safety items and proper training requirements.