Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
· Ensuring all paper flow and record keeping for the service department is completed and administered properly and efficiently.
· Administer all aspects of the warranty claim flow including claim writing, warranty parts return, warranty account reconciliation, and warranty appeals.
· Keep accurate records of customer surveys.
· Work with Service Manager on day to day operations of the service department.
· Prepare bank deposits and manage the cash register float.
· Follow up as requested on overdue receivable accounts.
· Review and close service shop work orders and prepare warranty claims for submission to the manufacturer.
· Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, and address concerns.
· Outbound calls completing customer satisfaction follow up.
· Compile, copy, sort, and file records of business transactions, and other office activities.
· Maintain and update filing and inventory systems, both manually and using a computer.
· Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
· Assist in inbound customer inquiries to the Service Department
· Employee must adhere to all Occupational Health and Safety Standards. The company is committed to the protection and wellness of its employees
Job Requirements and Qualifications Include:
· High School Diploma
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software.
· Exceptional customer service skills and communication skills.
· Must have valid drivers’ license
· Technical Knowledge of Agriculture equipment is an asset.
We offer a competitive compensation package including extended health benefits, vision, disability and vacation. The job is a temporary position for 11 months. Please apply in confidence with a cover letter and resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- Office Clerk: 1 year (Preferred)