Job Type: Seasonal, Full Time
TDB Consultants Inc. is a resource management company providing contracting and consulting services to the resources sectors. TDB specializes in providing Land Management, Geomatics, and Engineering services for the Forestry, Mining, Vegetation, Oil and Gas, Renewable Energy, and Government sectors. Providing quality, customized and innovative solutions to the natural resource community for over 30 years, TDB has built a reputation based on integrity, consistency, and excellence.
Our team members are driven and passionate about achieving TDB’s goals. We strive to foster a collaborative and results oriented culture focused on delivery. We value safety, communication, and leadership skills in addition to a passion for innovation and strong technical skills.
The Weigh Scaler (Weighmaster) is responsible for delivering accurate weigh scaling and log quality data to the company’s clients in a fast paced, high volume environment. Work is primarily indoors and is located throughout the Prince George region; shift work is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Weigh and scale inbound/outbound logging trucks
- Tag loads
- Adhere to sample and stratification plans
- Data entry
- Use Ministry approved software
- Maintain and clean scale sites and infrastructure
- Monitor safety of the work environment
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- Computer literacy; proficient in using Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
- Aptitude for numbers and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with a calm demeanor; strong customer focus
- Team player who is focused on safety, quality, and production
- Self-motivated; able to work alone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the forestry industry
- Knowledge and experience with a scale system is considered an asset
- Willing to pass a government written test
- Valid B.C. Driver’s Licence
- Able and willing to travel
TDB Consultants Inc. offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package. Compensation will commensurate with experience.
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
While we sincerely appreciate all application submissions, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
To listen to a live presentation June 8th, 2021 at 5:00pm and learn more about the above opportunity please visit; https://events.blackpress.ca/northernbc/ to register. You will receive log-in coordinates after registration to easily join the scheduled meeting.
Any questions please feel free to send a message via live chat during the presentation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place