Do you want to work for one of the largest automotive brands in the world? Do you want to work in an exciting fast paced environment, with a young team of hard working professionals? Do you want the opportunity to make over $100K per year? Do you want to work for a company that has a passion for power and the environment?
We here at Midland Chrysler are looking for the right fit for our sales department, were looking for someone who is customer service oriented, Go-getter who looks for opportunities to connect with customers and follows through with Knowledge about cars or the willingness to spend time learning about the vehicles we have.
As an Automotive Sales Representative Of Midland Chrysler, you are the dealership's first point of contact with customers, you will be handling customer’s needs, responding to them and assist them with their vehicle purchase needs. You will also be responsible for incoming email, phone calls, walk-in customers, and dealership Customer relations during and after the sale.
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or lot.
- Builds relationships, engages and motivates customers in an authentic, transparent experience.
- Generates positive impressions during the shopping and buying experiences by serving customers in a friendly, professional, and prompt manner.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explains fully product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describes all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Reviews sales agreement with the customer to ensure vehicle, options and price are correct.
- Completes paperwork necessary for vehicle sales and leases in a timely and efficient manner.
- Explains payment/purchase options to customers.
- Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
- Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driver’s abstract
- OMVIC Certification ( Will have before start date )
- Willing to learn and understand the business
- Knowledge of Sales
- Sales experience an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Commissions: $45,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year (preferred)