GFL Environmental is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Grand Prairie, AB!
The Customer Service Representative will assist in selling and promoting GFL’s solid waste services to businesses and industrial establishments by placing outgoing calls and handling incoming customer calls and questions in a professional, courteous manner. Assist outside sales representative with appointment setting, customer tracking and quotations.
At GFL our goal is to invest in our people and provide opportunities to grow, for life!
Our employees are affectionately known as team green, a name that unites us all under our shared purpose of providing sustainable solutions to enable our customers and communities to be GREEN FOR LIFE!
We offer a competitive benefits plan, including RRSP match, orthodontics and vision coverage
- With 20,000+ employees across North America, we offer a dynamic set of career opportunities, locations and growth!
We appreciate all of the local communities we live and work in, and actively contribute to them through our flagship Full Circle Project
We believe investing in the future is the right investment, our first fully electric truck is now in operation!
GFL is traded on the NYSE & the TSX – search “GFL” to see our stock performance
- Provide excellent customer service and professionalism to all customers via in person, telephone, email, or via the web.
- Communicate clearly, answer calls, provide customer service, resolve customer issues.
- Generate call-in work orders for drivers.
- Run credit checks on new customers.
- Maintain a positive attitude and promote the GFL Environmental image by focusing on cooperation, employee partnership and positive telephone and email manners.
- Conform in all respects with applicable federal, state/provincial and local laws, regulations, ordinances and other orders and to all company policies, procedures and directives from supervisors.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by management.
- 1-2 years customer service call center experience.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, meet time deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Possess excellent data entry, organizational skills and record keeping skills.
- Possess ability to speak and communicate effectively with customers and employees both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
GFL Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. We seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences. GFL will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.