At Toys R Us and Babies R Us Canada, our focus is EVERYTHING KIDS! We are looking for people who value what we value – ownership, pride and service. This is an opportunity for you to take on exciting responsibilities, build on your already strong skill set and help us achieve our goals, in a customer-first environment!
· Enthusiastic, friendly, and passionate about customer service?
· Energized by a fast-paced, team-oriented workplace?
· Highly dependable?
· Inspired to create meaningful connections with customers?
· Ready to engage kids to play and unleash their imaginations?
· Eager to create S.U.P.E.R. (Surprising, Unique, Personalized, Engaging, Repeatable) experiences for our customers and our community?
Here’s what’s expected of an Early Morning Stocker…
· Engage and connect with our customers
· Leverage your creativity skills to display the coolest toys, games and baby gear
· Ensure all toy and baby items are discoverable on the shelves
· Utilizing your playground skills by lifting and climbing ladders
· Working early morning shifts starting at 6am
· On-the-Job Training
· Great Employee Discount
· Employee Benefits for part-time team members
· Flexible Schedules
Come Play with Us!
Apply Now - In store with your resume or online.
Toys”R”Us is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Applicants under consideration for employment will be contacted to participate further in the recruitment process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- This position has a start time of 6-7am and will typically finish late morning or early afternoon. Is this something that works for you?