WHO WE ARE
CannMart operates as a subsidiary to Namaste Technologies which allows us to engage in distribution of medical cannabis through our Toronto location. This strategic acquisition leveraged our strengths in eCommerce and logistics to place us squarely in a position of leadership in the retail distribution of medical cannabis in Canada. Come and grow with one of the best cannabis companies on the planet!
WE ARE THE FUTURE OF CANNABIS!
Namaste Technologies began as an international cannabis eCommerce company operating 32 sites in 20 countries. We have years of data collected on legal cannabis users and by combining machine learning technology with telemedicine apps, we’re monetizing this information. We have recently acquired our sales license for our Licensed Producer CannMart which now allows us to operate our marketplace for all brands’ legal cannabis products.
WHO YOU ARE
The WAREHOUSE WORKERis responsible for all warehouse activities including physically picking, packing and processing all customer orders in a fast-paced environment.
HOURS OF WORK: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Physically pick/pack/process all customer orders in a fast-paced environment, meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Process shipments via UPS, FedEx, and Canada post in a timely manner.
- Receiving/accepting all packages.
- Maintain work areas and equipment
- Ensure cleanliness of working area at all times
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Highschool diploma or equivalent work experience
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Experience working in a warehouse environment considered an asset
- Knowledge of medicinal cannabis or the pharmaceutical industry is an asset
- Physical ability to respectively lift, stands, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment.
- Multi-task, organize, prioritize and work to meet deadlines.
- Work with little to no supervision.
- Have attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to communicate effectively with co-workers - both verbally and in writing (English).
- Experience using Ample Organics Software considered an asset
- Criminal Background Check requried
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at CannMart. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. CannMart welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)