Come start your career with us! Here at BrokerLink, we are committed to the growth and development of our employees. We offer a competitive compensation package, rewarding work and a casual 'dress for your day' environment. We are proud to say that BrokerLink has become one of Canada’s largest and most reliable insurance brokerages that is passionate about taking care of our customers and ensuring we are there when they need us the most.
We are looking for a Commercial Insurance Advisor to join our Commercial Insurance Department working at our branch office in Moncton, NB (Mountain Rd)!
To provide front-line sales and customer service of Commercial lines policies and taking responsibility for the retention and account development of existing clients, quoting, and placing new business as required.
What you will be doing:
- Service on-going client needs on established book of business; respond to customer inquiries, advise on insurance matters including conducting need assessments and making recommendations for appropriate cover
- Write new business, upsell existing clientele to achieve established growth targets
- Quote new business through referrals, introductory letters as well as walk-in clients
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete submissions, issue insurance certificates, process changes and renewals
- Maintain Account Receivable’s in accordance company policy
- Enter new business and policy change data
- Contact Underwriters and Adjusters, as required
- Commit to current underwriting rules and workflow procedures.
- Participate in Community Marketing events and organizational initiatives.
What you bring to the table:
- High School and or Post Secondary Education
- 2+ years of commercial lines experience
- A valid insurance license for the Province of New Brunswick or willing to obtain same
- Working knowledge of EPIC and Policy Works an asset
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- High degree of professionalism, diplomacy, and integrity
- Excellent customer service and relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Commitment to continual learning
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and credit check preferred
What’s in it for you:
- Commitment to your growth and development
- Flexibility in how and where you work
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible health and dental benefits package
- An RRSP with a company matching component
- A casual ‘dress for your day’ environment
- Be a part of a company that is one of Canada’s best employers (Named by Kincentric in 2021)
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BrokerLink is committed to providing an accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process
At BrokerLink, we know there’s more to your decision about where you work than just the work itself. We know that helping our people achieve their career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance is what sets us apart. Our commitment to our employees is to offer workplace benefits that set the standard for them and their families. Along with a professional and fulfilling work environment, we provide competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit programs and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
Our values help guide us and our commitment to excel in all aspects of our business. Joining our team means you’ll have the opportunity to live our values.
Discover more about BrokerLink! Visit our new dedicated Webpage.
At BrokerLink, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
Job Type: Full-time