Precision Learning Group focuses on intensive early intervention for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other special needs, through the use of Applied Behavior Analysis.
Hours needed/Location: within 5 min. of Child's Play Paediatric Dentistry in Langley (please google)
Tuesdays 11:15-2:00pm (mandatory)
Must be available for a min. of 2 hours for the sessions below, required 3-4 sessions
Monday - anytime after 3:00pm
Wednesday - anytime after 1:00pm
Thursday - anytime after 3:00pm
Please do not apply unless you have the necessary availability
Benefits to You:
This is a great starting opportunity for those wanting to pursue a career in Behavioural Consulting, Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) Therapy, Education, or related fields.
- Initial and on-going training
- Flexible schedule (perfect for students)
- Working with a great group of supportive colleagues
Behaviour Interventionists (BIs) work one-on-one with individuals implementing client-specific intervention strategies that are developed by a Behavior Consultant (BCBA). Sessions are provided in the client's home or in community settings, depending on the needs of the student.
- At least 19 years old
- Be willing to complete a Criminal Record Check
- Experience with children
- Dependability and consistency with attendance
- Basic computer skills
- Enthusiastic individual who is willing to accept feedback
- Post-secondary education in a related area of study such as: Disability and Applied Behaviour Analysis, Special Education Assistant, Child & Youth Care, Early Childhood Education, Psychology or Social Work, Community Support Worker, etc.
- Reliable transportation (vehicle is not required but helpful).
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $17.00 /hour