Position : Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job Number : 1020701
Location : Calgary, AB
Type : Full-time, Permanent
Benefits : 50% Rent Discount + Company Paid Medical Benefits (Dental, Health and Vision Care Benefits)
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished real estate company which is publicly traded on Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX). Its business focus is on acquisition & upgrading of residential properties and managing its own portfolio of over 12,850 residential apartments in six major cities across Western Canada.
The digital Marketing Coordinator supports and optimize Mainstreet’s digital marketing strategy an implementation. The position will work to enhance company image on digital media, improve digital communication with our clients and encourage business growth through effective digital marketing campaigns. The applicant should be familiar with SEO, various social media channels and online advertising.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing google Adwords
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Management
- Online Reputation Management
- Developing and sourcing content for digital platforms
Qualifications and Requirements
- A university degree in marketing, advertising, or in a related field.
- Knowledge in digital advertising and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media outlets that are significant in company outreach.
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple functions simultaneously
- Ability to be self-taught
- Business Communication & Digital Communication
- Understanding of Social Media Advertising
- Ability to understand data
- Familiarity with Wordpress
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume quoting “Job No. 1020701” in the subject line to our email address. Visit our website for more information (www.mainst.biz).
Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305 - 10 Ave SE
Fax: (403) 266-8867
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent