At Towne Chrysler, we have a Top-Performing Sales Team and we’re looking for the most amazing, most excellent, most terrific, and most fantastic Sales Administrator to join our team!
Is this you? If so, let’s chat!
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, the Sales Administrator provides support in a variety of areas of the dealership. Duties include:
- Organize advertising for new and used vehicle department. Take photos of used vehicles and upload to website. Work with sales manager to organize private sales and events.
- Check in with sales team for completed signed deals that need to go to the General Sales Manager, confirm all pertinent information is in the file.
- Update and creation of various sales reports, capturing data from multiple users.
- Arrange delivery or pick up of vehicles.
- Attend sales team meetings.
- Used vehicle and trade process owner.
- Inventory control.
- Confirm all sales team are aware of monthly incentives, rebate programs and promotions.
- Manage all dealer trades both buying and selling.
- Create Bill of Sale for wholesale vehicles.
- Assist finance department with paperwork.
- Reception fill in (vacation, sick days & lunch).
- Strong organizational, administrative and time management skills
- Strong communications skills
- Sales ability and customer service skills
- Finance experience or training
- Valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Finance: 1 year (Preferred)