This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor in an exciting new retail industry!
This position requires an analytical, detail-oriented and quality-driven person with a high level of intellectual curiosity. As a Data & Inventory Analyst, you play a role in supporting the delivery of quantitative support in inventory management, and management of POS systems to our clients. Your work includes a variety of activities that require sharp time management skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Analysis of data to place product orders with multiple vendors
- Remote management of Weekly Inventory count process and POS updating
- Provide Reporting for Provincial Compliance
- Work on multiple data files at a time
- Other duties as the business develops
- Degree in a business related program, or equivalent is preferred
- 2 years’ experience in an analytic role
- Microsoft Office and Outlook proficiency required, with exceptional Excel Capability
- An exceptional self starter
- Highly organized, resourceful and proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Resolve problems by analyzing data and identifying problems
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
This will be a full time working from home position with some travel requirements to attend meetings etc. within the GTA, including downtown Toronto.
Only those candidates moving forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Inventory Analyst: 2 years (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)