Seeking Area Manager – Fort St. John, B.C.
Phoenix Energy Services is a company that is industry driven, providing Electrical, Instrumentation, Automation, Parts Supply, Compression Services, Safety Services and so much more, to all areas of business. Our dedication to safety and quality yields work that exceeds client expectations with each and every project. From maintenance to major construction, Phoenix Energy Services delivers high-quality projects on time and on budget.
Phoenix Energy Services began in 2014 in Grande Prairie, AB as an Electrical, Instrumentation and Automation service provider Over the last 6 years we have expanded our presence and service offerings in the oil and gas, industrial, energy, and commercial markets. We provide services across Western Canada with locations in Grande Prairie AB, Edmonton AB, Calgary AB. Phoenix proudly maintains a record as one of the safest field services companies, which aligns perfectly with our core values.
Currently, Phoenix Energy Services is seeking an Area Manager to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the company’s growth and profitability, while leading and managing the assigned area. We offer competitive wages and a benefits plan after 3 months.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Organize the day to day operations in the respective area, working cooperatively with all company divisions to ensure company resources are being utilized effectively
- Oversee and maintain a high standard of quality and performance with both field and office team members
- Promote a culture of safety excellence with strict adherence to safety and quality programs set by both internal and external parties, as well as adhering to client requirements
- Collaborate with Business Development team to produce growth opportunities and to build client relationships
- Establish and maintain client relationships through regular communication with key stakeholders
- Participate in necessary meetings by being engaged and contributing feedback to the topics being discussed
- Minimum 5 years in a previous managerial role required
- Experience and knowledge of the Energy Sector required
- Instrumentation, Electrical, Compression knowledge an asset
- Journeyman certificate required
- Must have excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills and the ability to operate within all levels of the company
- Must have strong organization, multi-tasking, time management, decision making and prioritizing skills
This position is based in Fort. St. John, B.C. with the expectation that the successful candidate would reside within the region.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent