This position exists to provide excellence to our internal and external customers and provide assistance in all areas of the logistics department, by ensuring accurate and timely order filling, shipping & receiving and ensuring organization within the warehouse.
Responsibilities & Duties
Responsible for all shipping and receiving including the following:
- Safe and efficient use of forklift.
- Shipping kit orders to dealers, subsidiaries and shipment of parts to customers.
- Parts Picking and Packing.
- Parts Organization within the Warehouse.
- Physical receiving of all orders and entry into the software (Baan).
- Stocking shelves.
- Unpacking of orders.
- Prepare and ship supplier returns.
- Preparation of kits for shipping.
- Approval of shipping bills within established guidelines.
- Resolution with transport companies of damaged/lost/late loads.
- Maintain all deliveries in software (Baan).
Provide assistance to Kit-Builder in following areas
- Processing kit orders for Field Service Technicians and other customers who order preassembled kits.
- Assembly of parts boxes.
- Maintenance of shop cleanliness.
- Assist in promoting the security of the inventory with respect to access and loss control.
Skills and Job Qualifications
- High School Diploma; Completion of College Diploma preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in Inventory Control, Shipping/Receiving
- Forklift certified.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with sense of urgency
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Customer Service oriented
- Self-motivated and independent
- Team player
- Positive attitude
**To apply for this position, please submit an updated resume with contact information.**
Groeneveld Lubrication Solutions is a subsidiary of Groeneveld Group headquartered in the Netherlands. The company is a global leader in delivering efficiency products to the transportation and construction equipment industries such as automatic lubrication, oil level management and rear obstacle detection systems.
The Canadian head office is located in Milton, Ontario and manages a distribution network of branches across Canada. We have a strong reputation for product and service quality, built over many years of service to the transportation and construction equipment markets.
For more information please visit our website at www.groeneveld-group.com.
To see our products in action or to gain a better understanding of how they work, please visit our YouTube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/GroeneveldGroup.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Forklift Operator (Required)