It is a great time to join the Saand team! As a leading glass fabrication Company we are always looking for first class talent to drive results!
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 1990, Saand has become the leading glass supplier of commercial and residential Insulated Glass Units, fabricated OEM office furniture components, as well as a major distributor of float glass, laminated glass and mirror in North America.
Today, with five facilities (Brockport, Rexdale, London, Ottawa and Webster) we are recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the glass industry.
We have accomplished so much, it’s exciting to think about what’s coming next! Come and make your mark!
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU?
Saand employees enjoy:
- A company culture and environment that promotes engagement, innovation, inclusion and creativity allowing employees to achieve results!
- Employee recognition programs, Catch Me’s!
- Paid professional association fees, annually
- Annual summer picnic for the whole family
- Children’s holiday party
- Wellness initiatives
Saand offers a full and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly KPI bonuses
- Single & family company health & dental benefits
- Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Safety boots and prescription safety eye wear entitlement
POSITION: Maintenance Supervisor
Lead the site Maintenance team in providing both a reactive and proactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational manufacturing equipment and facilities infrastructure.
Maintains systems and equipment by restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Evaluate functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
- Increase the site operational effectiveness, improve on project delivery, mean time between failure and downtime reduction, and manage and implement improvement plans, driving (KPI's) ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Develop a plan for the Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities and lead the team to deliver effectively
- Implement and manage continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes.
- Manage the team on technical best practice and establish standard policies and procedures while mentoring and leading the department.
- Identify potential high risk downtime issues in the facility and identify/implement corresponding mitigation strategies
- Implement a spare part strategy and maintain an adequate supply of routine and critical spares
- Minimum 5 years Maintenance Supervisory experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Must have Millwright or Electrical Skilled trades ticket
- Knowledge of regulatory codes (building, fire, electrical, TSSA, etc.) in manufacturing industry.
355 Attwell Drive
HOW TO APPLY?
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to send your resume as the first step! Please record the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
Take the first step and apply today indicating the code number and job title in the name line.
Saand is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Saand will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We thank you for your interest in Saand; However only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is: June 07, 2019
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Supervisor: 3 years (Required)
- supervisor: 5 years (Required)
- Millwright or Electrician (Required)